How are you doing? I hope you’re hanging in, and doing as well as possible in these unprecedented and tumultuous times. Just wanted to let you know that I’ve extended October/November’s V💙TE + RBG🕯fundraiser through January 5th in support of flipping Georgia’s senate seats BLUE in their run-off election. Same/same as before – donate $100+ to ACLU, Fair Fight, or Vote Save America, send me a photo of your receipt, and I’ll send you an original watercolor study from my And How Do You Cope? series. If you’d like your donation/study to be a gift for the upcoming holiday season, I’ll throw in some festive holiday wrapping and a note on your behalf - just let me know. More details below. xo
watercolor studies will be available through January 5th via a $100+ donation to any of the following organizations:
“The ACLU dares to create a more perfect union — beyond one person, party, or side. Our mission is to realize this promise of the United States Constitution for all and expand the reach of its guarantees.”
“Few individuals have had such a dramatic and lasting effect on a particular area of law as Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who directed the work of the ACLU Women’s Rights Project from its founding in 1972 until her appointment to the federal bench in 1980…She leaves a country changed because of her life’s work.”
“We promote fair elections in Georgia and around the country, encourage voter participation in elections, and educate voters about elections and their voting rights. Fair Fight brings awareness to the public on election reform, advocates for election reform at all levels, and engages in other voter education programs and communications.”
Vote Save America
“Don’t live in Georgia? Don’t worry, you can Adopt Georgia to find out the best ways to help organizers on the ground. They flipped this state for Biden and Harris, let’s help them finish it out.”
HOW IT WORKS:
1. donate $100+ to any of the above organizations through January 5, 2021
2. forward a screenshot/photo of your donation receipt + your mailing address to me
via instagram DM or email: email@example.com
3. i’ll mail you an original watercolor study from the ongoing And How Do You Cope? series
• each work on cotton watercolor paper, appx. 6”x8” to 5.5”x9” is a signed original study.
• selections will be at random.
• if you’d like a choice that reflects a particular genre of coping - e.g. a pint of jeni’s or a jar of cherries for an old fashioned, please include a note with the photo of your donation receipt, and i’ll do my best to accommodate. first come, first served. domestic shipping via USPS priority mail included.